DAMN YOU!!!

I do not understand why do people criticize so much about weight. I am not talking about constructive criticism; I am talking about destructive criticism.

They do not criticize about themselves but find perverse pleasure in criticizing others. Its not even gossip I am talking about but bitching.

There are people in my class who go making fun of others who are “over weight” or obese or even plump. Yes I am plump. And no I do not need you to poke me around and tell me “oooo the result of not exercising or too much love for food” Or suddenly look and say “birdie you have grown big”

I mean damn you. I know what I am. Have I ever looked at you and said “ dude you are so thin” or “girl I think you do not have a booty at all” no I do not… I shut up and deal with my problems. Honestly thin people stop dishing out advices.
We do not need it from you. Mind your own damn business. Not that we have enough problems listening to our relatives and boy friends/girl friends and family giving advice on “how to reduce ”. Thanks but no thanks. When I want ill ask for your advice.

I do not understand this logic. When men put on weight they look “cute and cuddly” and when women do “they look fat”. What kind of a bias is this? Why cant women on the bulkier side look hot and stunning? Can’t women have voluptuous bodies and a curvy figure?

I honestly do not understand this logic and I find it even more irritating when these prejudices crop up in the minds of people. There are thousands of women who are either fat or too thin. They have so much of mental and social trauma to deal with everyday of their lives. It’s a daily battle for some to stay fit and also to fit in the correct dress size. There are thousands of women who diet and are bulimic because they want to be thin as a model that is featured on the cover page of some beauty magazine.

To all you women I ask you, stay confident and love your self. Love your body and be happy. If you are happy, people around you will be happy. It is difficult I understand but do not loose hope and resort to dieting and binge eating. It makes no sense at all. Find methods or ask for help to deal with being obese or too thin.

For women who are plump if ever your boy friend starts to say, ”you look cute” and not “ you look HOT OR SEXY”. You are in trouble woman!!!!!! When they do not appreciate you for what you are, they are not worth a dime. Ask him to take a hike.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poor man got Bobbitized!!!!!

Kurbaan - my take